- In episode Experiment In Error, Alvin because he cares about Brittany after an explosion in Simon's lab, she tricks Alvin into thinking he's turned her into a zombie so he'll feel guilty and take her to the ball after all.
- In The Chipettes, when Brittany falls backwards, Alvin catches her and when she walks into the closet accidently (out of being nervous) and screams, Alvin, with a worried expression, lets her out.
- In I Love the Chipmunks Valentine, Alvin tries several times to ask out Brittany. Alvin becomes Captain Chipmunk although he doesn't know it at first.He sure does charm Brittany and she finds out in the end. When Brittany turns down Alvin's invitation to go to the dance, Alvin is hurt and goes into a state of shock. This shows that Alvin really had his heart set on going with her and that he has feelings for her.
- In A Worm in the Big Apple, when Brittany was conned by Uncle Harry, Alvin helped her get back at him.
- In Mind Over Matterhorn, when Alvin sees that Brittany is depressed because The Chipettes are not as famous as The Chipmunks, he vows to help her and make her the "Queen of Rock 'n Roll", Because Alvin is the "KING",so she'll know how important and loved by her boyfriend she is.
- In Cinderella? Cinderella! When Cinderella (Brittany) walks in Alvin says "the girl of my dreams".
- In Hooping It Up Alvin has come to Brittany's rescue, during which time the song 'My Boyfriend's Back' is being sung.When Alvin comes into the door before the song starts he says to the boy with Brittany's hula-hoop,"Go ahead,make my day!Try to touch my woman!"this is obviously a threat that if he hurts Brittany,he'll do unmaginable things to him showing he shows deep concern for Brittany.
In the episode Big Dreams' Brittany and Alvin are married. So we know they are meant to be. Plus after the time machine breaks the first time and Brittany sees that they are married and rich, she tells Alvin "What could be better than what we just saw?" meaning she wants to marry him and spend the rest of her life with him. When the song "Get Munked" was playing Alvin takes Brittany's hand and dances with her.
In Island Fever, when Brittany was feeling depressed,Alvin comforted her.
Alvin says to James Ingram to sing a song he wrote for Brittany - "I Don't Want To Be Alone For Christmas (Unless I'm Alone With You)". In this song there are many times where Alvin calls her babe or baby and there is a part where Alvin wrote that he wants to kiss her beside the Christmas tree. He also says 4 or 5 times that he wants to hold her close. At the end of the song Brittany says thank you and that it was beautiful and forgives him. So in the end of the song there love is extremely passionate for each other because now Brittany knows that Alvin loves her with all his heart and even enough that he gets James Ingram to sing a love song to her.
- In Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet the Wolfman, Alvin teased Brittany several times, hinting he likes her. Later on, they dance together.
- In Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, they first met in school and Alvin falls in love with her. While rehearsing, Alvin says "I never thought I'd say this but... pink is my new favorite color!", he's obviously talking about after seeing Brittany, he thought she was so pretty, he joked about it being his favorite color. Also, Alvin hits on Brittany when she's getting her lunch by saying "How about a side order of friendly advice from me?" but Brittany replies back with "No, thanks." At lunch, Alvin gives Brittany advice about Ian and warns her about what he did to him and his brothers. It is a sign that Alvin cares for Brittany and doesn't want her to get hurt by Ian. Alvin bumps into Brittany and this causes him and Brittany to laugh nervously and get embarrased. Near the end of the Squeakquel, Alvin saves Brittany and her sisters on a motorbike after she tells him on the phone that Ian had locked them in a cage. Brittany is holding on to Alvin while Ian is chasing them. Now that is what I call love!
- In the episode "I Love the Chipmunks Valentine" admits she loves Alvin that saying "Alvin, I love you" Alvin responds to what "really!"
- In The Chipettes Movie he falls in love with Brittany during a performance during a concert in the baggage storage
- In Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked, he agreed with Brittany that she was the pretty one, out of the Chipettes.
- In I Love the Chipmunks Valentine, Brittany shows much affection for Alvin.In the episode"The Sisters",Brittany(even if it was for her own selfish purpose),went to Alvin for help instead of Simon or Theodore.
- In the episode Cinderella? Cinderella! Brittany dreams that she dances with Alvin, showing us that Brittany loves Alvin.
- When Ian hawk met the chipettes ,after Brittany asked Ian if he could represent them, Eleanor says,"And meet with the chipmunks!!"Both she and Jeanette giggle excited,meaning they are already smitten with The Chipmunks due their fame and inspired them to sing.
- In many "The Chipmunks Go to the Movies" episodes, Brittany is either saved, dating, or is a partner of Alvin's.
- Brittany sings "Stand By Your Man" with a little help from Tammy Wynette. And admits she loves Alvin.
- Brittany dances with Alvin in Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet the Wolfman.
- In the episode Robomunk Brittany kisses Alvin after she restores her boyfriend (Alvin) and brings him back to life.
- In Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel,she falls in love with Alvin but after Jeanette and Eleanor talk about Simon and Theodore, she says to them, "Yeah, I know. But, guys, remember what Ian said? We can't trust them." hinting she has a crush on Alvin, but she has no choice but to follow Ian's rules. While practicing for the school concert, Brittany says "We are, SO, going to destroy those Chipmunks!" revealing she is competitive like Alvin. Alvin finally shows up at the concert and looks for his brothers. Brittany comes up to him and tells him that he doesn't care about anyone but himself, and that she never wanted to win by default. Later, Brittany apologizes to Alvin on the phone for not trusting him about Ian and that he did what Ian did to Alvin and his brothers; locked them in a cage. At the end of The Squeakquel, Brittany says goodnight to Alvin and only Alvin hinting that he is the only boy she likes.Towards the end of The Squeakuel,Brittany and Alvin dance together(along with Theodore and Eleanor and Jeanette and Simon)and then smile at each other happily.
- In the episode Big Dreams Alvin and Brittany are married. So we know that they were made to be together forever.
- In the episode "I Love the Chipmunks Valentine" admits she loves Alvin that saying "Alvin, I love you"
- Alvin and Brittany both show extreme concern for their siblings.
- Brittany's signature color is pink while Alvin's color is red which shows that Brittany is like a female version of him, because, red's tint color is pink.
- Brittany shows similarities in fame and fortune as Alvin, and Alvin shows a love in singing musical numbers with his siblings as Brittany does.
- In the TV series and the movies, they are both competitive and love to win.
- Both Alvin and Brittany are often "overbearing".
- They both have their first initial on their clothes (Brittany's initial is only on a Squeakquel poster you get with the movie's CD)
- Brittany is slightly more narcissistic than Alvin (an example for Alvin is when he gave his harmonica to a sick boy in the Christmas special were as Brittany has never been documented to do any similar acts of mercy).
- Alvin wears a cap and Brittany doesn't wear any headwear.
- Alvin's more prone to trouble than Brittany
Many a fan thinks they are meant to be together, with proof from the episode Big Dreams.
And many fans question if the Chipmunks go to the Movies have any true influence in evidences of the love relationships between any of the Chipmunks because of the example of Alvin & Jeanette's love relationship in the movies.